Simplistic. Speedy. Expansive. Complement your computer with added ports.
Solid aluminum body with rounded corners complements your Apple-style desktop or laptop. Ultra-miniature (3.3 × 1.8 × 1.1in) and lightweight (1.9oz), free yourself from cable-chaos and put your workspace back in order - all without taking up too much space.
The provided strip fixes the hub in place - under the monitor, beside the laptop or wherever seems best to you - and facilitates one-handed plugging and unplugging. Horizontally-positioned ports give a wider berth for over-sized USB connectors. Green LED indicator reveals the power status. Taken together, we've made accessing your data as easy and intuitive as possible.
SuperSpeed × 4.
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work (or play). With 4 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS 9.1 and above, or Linux.
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
Power Usage Alerts:
- To ensure a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power consumption devices (those exceeding a combined current of 0.9 Amps among all ports) such as some large-capacity hard drives.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
- Some USB 3.0 devices require direct connection to host ports.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection instead.
Apple-style aluminum finish creates a natural extension to your Mac computer.
Compact grab-and-go size for added portability, or install with the included velcro.
Saves on syncing time with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps (much faster than USB 2.0). Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications.
No drivers required for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP or Mac OS X 10.2 and above. Built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe and supports hot swapping.
Package contents: Anker® USB 3.0 4-Port Aluminum Hub, USB 3.0 cable (2ft), velcro installation strip, user manual.